Real Talk: If you’re not already using Glycolic Acid in your beauty routine, you need to start now. Don’t let the word ‘acid’ scare you, Glycolic Acid belongs in the Alpha Hydroxy Acid category and is derived from sugarcane. AHA’s help to ‘unglue’ stubborn surface skin cells that cause dullness and clog pores. Glycolic acid is known as the golden god in chemical exfoliates for its small molecule size as it gently clears congestion and penetrates deep into the pores, leaving the skin looking refreshed.
Other than removing dead skin cells and debris on the skins surface, Glycolic Acid helps brighten skin discolouration and hyperpigmentation meaning skincare product and treatments containing the ingredient are suitable for both acne prone and or ageing skin.
Spascriptions has jumped on the Glycolic Acid trend and we are pleased to introduce you to our newest product the Facial Resurfacing Peel Pads. The pads are one of the four new facial cleansing pads packs on offer at Spascriptions.
Facial Resurfacing Peel Pads 60pcs
Gentle yet, effective treatment pads with Glycolic Acid to help exfoliate the skin and improve texture for a brighter complexion and Vitamin C to stimulate Collagen production.
- Regular use of these pads can improve skin texture and enhance natural glow.
- Embossed design to trap dirt, oil and makeup.
- Wipe pad across face, neck and décolleté after cleansing.
- Use 1-2 times a week for best results.
- Suitable for skincare concerns for uneven texture, pore size and dullness.
- pH balanced and hypo allergenic.